LIST OF WINTER ACTIVITIES
AT THE CHALET
1. Take out a snowmobile to the local trails (rent or bring your own).
2. Snowshoe around the neighborhood or one of the 4 local snowshoe trails.
3. Catch some air with your snowboard or skis at Camp 10.
4. Grab a sled at either of Rhinelander’s sledding hills.
5. Bring a tent and your poles for excellent Wisconsin River ice fishing.
6. Build a snow fort in and around the playset or anywhere on the Chalet’s 2.5 acres.
7. Look for animal tracks especially around the firepit and along the driveway.
8. Lace up your ice skates for a frozen river experience or head to the ice rink at the Rhinelander Ice Arena.
9. Join in an open hockey game at Rhinelander Ice Arena.
10. Sip hot cocoa at the firepit.
11. Bring some brooms and boots for a friendly game of broomball on the Wisconsin River.
12. Warm up around the fireplace in the Great Room with a board game or stream your favorite winter movie.
Bikes & Boards
1670 N Stevens Street, Rhinelander (9 miles, 15 minutes)
Snowboard, snowshoe, and ski rental
Camp 10 Ski and Snowboarding, 1604 Ski Hill Road, Rhinelander (6 miles, 10 minutes)
Chair-lift ski area, ski/snowboard/snowshoe rental, night skiing and snowboarding, snowmobiling Trails (credit cards not accepted)
Rhinelander Ice Arena, 2021 E Timber Dr, Rhinelander (12 minutes, 20 minutes)
Indoor ice skating and hockey, open skate Saturday nights (may change for tournaments and events January-March) and Fridays 12 pm-2 pm November-March
Shoeder's RV & Marine, 2230 N Stevens St, Rhinelander (12 miles, 18 minutes)